webthree - Internet, Marketing, Java
webthree is a metadata framework that plugs into Apache OJB to ease the development
of backend based webapplications. At this time a formcontroller based on a datadictionary
is implemented and running.
Apache Software License.
- help writing webbased CRUD applications with rich backends like SAPTM
- a formcontroller that works with callbacks from generated html's
- a dictionary to maintain all the typical forms staff
- an eclipse plugin to do this out of your usual java development
- a documentation to have a steep learning curve within short time
- do this for webbased applications
- make use of Apache OJB and HSQLDB (=what's allready good and out there)
- allow an environment that eases development (form framework)
- support a build that optimizes perfomance
what is different
- distinction between development and runtime (different demands)
- strong background with ERP
- the foundation of the code is working.
- make an overall grafic to illustrate use case
- polish interfaces
- make a milestone plan
© 2005 webthree development group.